Friday, December 20, 2013

Recap Friday

Good Morning, and happy Friday, I hope your day is going great so far, today I will be looking at the fashion I've talked about all week long and just go over everything that was posted this past week, just in-case you missed anything, You can also click the day that you would like to revisit and it will take you directly to that page

Monday    

On Monday I showed you how to pick the right foundation for your skin-tone,


Tuesday

On Tuesday I went over what was trending in fashion  for the week



Wednesday 

I did a personal outfit of the day ,which covered what I was wearing 


Thursday 

I put together a vintage outfit from pieces off of Esty 




I hope you had fun reading my blog this week, please come back next week, where i will have a whole Christmas/ New years theme, like last min outfits and makeup looks as well

As always thanks so much for reading my blog, and remember Stay True to your own Fashion XOXO