Thursday, December 19, 2013

Vintage Thursday !

Hello wonderful beautiful people, And welcome back to my blog. On this Vintage Thursday I will pick some of my favorite vintage pieces from Etsy.com and construct and outfit. This outfit will be season appropriate, so with that being said let's get started !


                                                             


  Black Fedora



                                                              

Vintage 80's Sparkly Sweater


                                                                 


Vintage Suede Pink Pants



                                                                   


                                            Vintage Lady's Black Flat Shoes




This outfit was constructed from scratch by me with available pieces all located on Esty, below each item I have the name of the article of clothing and I also have the link within that name just in case you interested in what's being sold.



As always Thanks so much for reading and Remember Stay True to your own fashion XOXO