Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fashion Forward (Fashion First)

Hello Friends, and welcome back to my blog, 



Today I will be giving you the run down of  my new schedule which means I will only be able to post Tuesdays and Thursdays, but instead of posing about make-up and other things of that nature I will just be focusing on FASHION ONLY.


To make my post sill be interesting each month I will be posing on different topics, trends and monthly outfit of he day shots so that you can see everything I wore during that month, even sometimes focusing on freelance fashion designers and clothing lines that i'm interested in or who contact me. This Schedule will be a lo easier for me to uphold since i will be busy doing school related things this spring.


As always thanks so much of standing by me, i'm so grateful to everyone that has read my post and have continued to support me. No mater what always remember to

                  

                           STAY TRUE TO YOUR OWN FASHION XOXO