Monday, January 6, 2014

Makeup Mondays

Today for Makeup Monday,


I will be talking about giving your skin a break and the importance of taking care of your face to minimize breakouts and dark marks. I know from personal experiences that keeping healthy skin can be hard, but it is possible. Here are a few of my steps that I use to insure that my skin stays  in tip -top shape.

#1 Wash my face daily- It does not matter what type of cleaner you use, so long as you use it and use it often. you wanna make sure that your pores are clean and that your face and lips are moisturized.


#2 Take the time out to examine your skin. Try different products to see which ones work the best for you, use that to make a list of the best products for your specific situations.


#3 If you wear foundation often  be sure to never sleep in it. Sometime this can be hard to forget not to do,but it could actually cause real damage to your skin if you continue to sleep with makeup on your face . If your to lazy to wash your face at night, try makeup remover wipes.


#4 Learn your skin type. Some people have oily skin, others have dry skin, some are in between, if you know which type you are you can better pick the products that will work the best for you.


#5 Give your skin a break, if your at home relaxing, try going  day without makeup on. It will build your self confidence n your natural beauty and it will give your skin a break from the products for a day or two.


 I hope you found my tips to be  useful and helpful.  Taking care of your skin is very important, especially if you want to look good while using foundation, you have to have good skin under it. As always thanks so much for reading my blog, and remember to Stay True to Your Own Fashion XOXO