Saturday, March 19, 2016

No men allowed, Only BOYS

        Somethings you bring upon yourself, but to truly understand who you do or don't belong with comes through both good and bad experiences. Here are some of my bad ones. Tonight, and old friend wanted to come over. I thought he wanted to chat and re-spark some old memories. As soon as he gets in my door (Not to mention he shows up empty handed) walks over to me after I had sat down to ask for a hug. After I proceeded to show some type of affection towards the situation, I decided to turn on my phone to look at the game to see who was playing and what was going on.

      He then proceeds to ask, "Do you even know who has the ball"? ,Now with  that  being said my blood started to boil, assuming that most women don't know the positions of the team was not only rude but sexiest  and  at the moment I was highly offended that he would make such an assumption. As if that wasn't enough he went as far as saying how he and his friends hate  when women do that and how girls like that basically disgust him.I didn't feel the need nor did I answer the question because I felt like I didn't have to.Shortly after he got mad at my lack of response and from that point on I knew the real reason behind what he had said. I had rejected his hug and kiss and he was upset that this wasn't that type of party. He concluded with how I was dragging it all  out of proportions and left  as swiftly as he had came and I for one  was glad to shut the door behind him, I don't understand.

       Not even two weeks ago my ex boyfriend of two years contacts me through Facebook to say how sorry he is and that he still loves me. The same man who didn't look my way for 2 years now comes to his senses on Facebook on a day I could've cared less about him or his feelings. Not to mention he has a girlfriend who he's been with since he broke up with me. A few days after he confesses his re-found love for me his now girlfriend of the past 2 years messages me on Instagram with the long written paragraph saying how much of a woman I am to dismiss his progresses, and how she has  a newly found "respect" for me all of a sudden.

      A few days after that I start talking to this dude, he only last for about three days, It starts off nice on  day one with the good morning beautiful text and the basic  I want to spend my life with you afternoons.  On day 2 he turns the conversation into a sexting escapade in which he wants to imagine my lips on his penis. After I quickly dismiss those thoughts because "I am not for the male consumption"( Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu .)  he stops the texting by day 3 and runs away quicker than a zebra running from the claws of a hungry lionesses who's only mission is to kill


     Not saying that all men are bad but I have had some pretty stupid boys. I call them stupid, because through all of that if they don't get what they want, usually about sex  to feed their ego, they run. In order to be  with me you must be a man of confidence. you cannot be afraid nor intimated by me. You shouldn't have to bring me down to make yourself feel great . you should have unconditional love for yourself first because if not then you will constantly look for ways to break my spirit  in order for you to feel-superior. Real men should know how to lead with an iron fist but the delivery should be so smooth that i would think that it was my idea i the first place.I shouldn't have to protect my heart from you but i should feel comfortable enough in to which  I trust you enough to take it, Men wouldn't even take the time to bicker with a female because they would know that their place is much higher,  So here the question stands How can you as a boy put me in my place when you haven't grown into yours?  FACTS.