Friday, December 9, 2016

October 9th



October 9th

I feel empty inside. I want love but no one's ever tried
Lonely dark and cold at night
All alone no one in sight
Frighten by these feeling felt
Heart broken by the wills unkept
No commitment no love what am i to you
I'm stupid for staying while you do what you do
How low will I go to have something true
I'm tired of this feeling
Sick of being blue
My hearts tired of bleeding
My souls had its last cry
If I do again it won't be for a guy
So distant my heart has become for thee
Protected from all of huMANity
As I lay and cry these tears
And think back over all these years
Of when a man came and took hold
Ripped my heart away from my soul
Bathed in blood in a furious stain
What can I say its love on the brain
Tainted by beauty but worn by discard
I'll always and forever protect my heart.
Try if you may to win me away
If you could it would rain in hell that day
To rescue my heart from the depths of decay and to love it unconditionally with out unintentionally causing more damage that would lead to repair. I'm alone and fragile please handle with care .